Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Holy Night!

Well kiddos as you can guess things are crazy here at the North Pole! December is always busy, but this year we are supper busy because there are so many good boys and girls!!! Thanks so much Chloe, Ryan and Emily for giving me that nice reminder. Sometimes I just need a little reminder! So let me tell you all the fun things that have been going on at the North Pole. We have all the toys made but now we need to work on all the fun stockings fillers!! I have been busy trying to figure out what to get my Mother and Father! I have found the perfect gift for Santa!! I am getting him new mittens to wear for Christmas next year. I am so excited they are red and gold!! I am so excited! Now I just really have to think of what to get momma elf and papa elf. You know they are so good to me. I just love them so much! Hey maybe you guys could help give me some idea!!! What do you think I should get for them? Oh no I have to go the candy machine just ran out of sugar! Talk to you all soon!!!

Love,
Orophin

5 comments:

Daughter of God said...

we're glad you're back too! We check you out everyday.

Brin- transformers, he will like transformers!

mom- get them something you make

Logan- Alex, the lion

Melissa Bryner said...

Kaylee said anything you give them, they will love! She loves to make homemade gifts!

Sara said you should make them cookies! Yum! Yum!

The Goodsell Shrub said...

We have missed you the past couple days. We know you are busy. Mom's and dad's always like pictures of their kids. So, you should get pictures of you (and your brother and sisters, if you have any) or you should do a kid family picture!
Do you have brothers and sisters??

Emily said...

Chloe was THRILLED that you mentioned her and her baby brother in your new blog post-- thank you, Orophin! What a thoughtful elf you are, we know things must be SO busy for you right now! Chloe thinks that candy is always a great gift and Mom would like to add that See's candy, specifically, is always a solid plan (hint, hint).
Hope you take some time to enjoy the wonders of the season!

Familia_Henderson said...

Savannah thinks that your parents might like brownies or a beautiful hat.

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!