Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I am so excited to tell you about all the fun things that are going on here at the North Pole! We have been really busy making lots of candy and toys!! I am excited because I get to help wrap them all up!! I love wrapping gifts. We get to use so many really beautiful papers. I love the paper that has pictures of snow men and Santa. I helped out in the candy making department the other day and had a blast!!!! I love candy! We made candy canes, chocolate candies, caramels, fudge and so many other yummy stuff. We even started to make plans for Thanksgiving dinner. I love Thanksgiving! Each year Mrs. Clause asks everyone to pick one side dish that they want to have. Then we get to help make that side dish for dinner. I always pick pink stuff. I love that stuff!!! So I wanted to share it with you so that you could also have it for Thanksgiving if you wanted. Let me know if you try it and like it.

2 can of fruit cocktail

1 tub of whip cream

1 tub of cottage cheese (8 oz)

1 box of pink jell-o ( I like the strawberry kind!)

½ bag of marshmallows

All you have to do is mix everything together in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hr.

I hope you enjoy!

Love,

Orophin

2 comments:

The Goodsell Shrub said...

That stuff is SOOO good. I don't blame you for choosing it!. Rissa

The Goodsell Shrub said...

Do you have any cousins up there? How many elfs work hard up there?

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!