Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Well kids,
I have been extra busy these last couple of days. Sorry for the delay, but I have been helping Santa put together the Naughty and Nice lists! I am pleased to report that the Nice List is longer than the Naughty List!
It's not too late to make it on the Nice list if you feel you haven't been your best! Christmas is still 61 days away! And Santa would love nothing more than for all you little boys and girls to be on the Nice list! That would be the BEST Christmas gift Santa himself could ever ask for!


So, how do we make it on to the Nice list?

There is a check list, of course, of mandatory things every child must accomplish to make it onto the Nice list.

Santa decided in our weekly meeting yesterday that I could share this special checklist with you!


This is an EXCLUSIVE breaking news story! Only The North Pole Daily has access to this list!

Lucky you!


The Nice List

Check List


1. Does the child clean their room when asked?

2. Does the child do their homework?

3. Does the child eat their vegetables?

4. Are the words 'Please' and 'Thank you' used when appropriate?

5. Do they play with their siblings and friends nicely?

7. Do they do nice things for their family?

8. Do they believe in Santa?


There you go kiddos!

Santa really loves each one of you and wants you to have the best Christmas ever! Follow this list and I'm sure your Christmas will be the best!

7 comments:

Jacque said...

How cute! My little girl is too little really understand this, but I am loving it! haha
good work!
I will spread the word!

Melissa Bryner said...

Thanks for doing this! What a great idea! I'm going to tell all my firends! My kids are going to love this!

Shantelle said...

Such a great idea! My little boy is also too small to understand, but he loves to look at the picture of Santa! I'll send this website to all my friends! Thanks for taking the time to do this for everyone!

B-bop said...

Hi ELF I'm Annie. I do evrething my Mom says. I have one sister and one brother and me!!! I'm 7year old my brother is 4 years old my sister 9 months do you wont blog ok www.myheartgrows.blogspot.com

Julie Hunt said...

Hi Santa! My name is Whitney. For Christmas I want an American Girl doll bed. I have been very good this year. I help my mom set the table and do the dishes. I am nice to my big brothers. Have a safe trip. Love, Whitney

P.S. We will not turn on the fire in the fireplace tonight.

Julie Hunt said...

Dear Santa,

My name is Caden. I have been kind of good this year. I will try to be better next year. I hope to get the Death Star Lego Set in the Star Wars series but if you can't bring it, I will be happy with any other Lego set. (I like Indiana Jones legos too.) Audios, Caden

Julie Hunt said...

Dear Santa,

My name is Jesse. I have been very good this year, not like my brother. I would like Star Wars Legos for Christmas. -Jesse

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!