Thursday, October 30, 2008

What should Orophin be for Halloween?

Hey kids!
It has been pretty busy around here! We are all getting ready to celebrate Halloween!
Every year we have a fun Halloween party up here at the North Pole! The Super Sweet Shindig Committee plans amazing parties for every holiday! I will admit, Halloween is my next favorite holiday next to Christmas! Halloween means dressing up, Trick-or-Treating and CANDY!!

Who doesn't like, candy?
We elves like to stick to the 4 main food groups:

Candy
Candy Cane
Candy Corn (my favorite Halloween candy)
and SYRUP!
If they're is sugar in it we love it!

Anyway,

back to the Halloween party. I am struggling on making a decision on what I should be for Halloween. I know! It's tomorrow! But I have 3 costumes ready to wear, and they are all great!!

You can vote on the poll to the right of the screen, or leave me a comment.

Ok, here are my costume ideas...






1. A Smurf















2. A leprechaun





or





3. An Oompa
Loompa!




I REALLY need your help with this kids!
Thanks, you're the best!
Love,
Orophin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter, 4
Thinks Orophin should be an oompa Loompa!
Carter is happy he is on the Nice List!!

Shantelle said...

Brayden, 2, thinks Orophin should be the smurf. He loves that he is blue!

Emily said...

A little late but Ryan and Chloe think the smurf would have been cute-- and Mom agrees! Hope you had a happy Halloween!!!

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!