Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!

YOU GUYS!
It has been crazy!
Christmas 2011 is pretty soon!

How has everyone been?!

Here's a little update:
Well, my friend Nelsa is on the party planning committee and is busy planning our Halloween party for this year.
I was thinking of being The Easter Bunny for Halloween, but I am not so sure that is the way to go. I mean, the Easter Bunny himself will be there and....yeah. He might be offended. HA!
What do you think I should be for Halloween?!
And please tell me what YOU are going to be for Halloween!!
YAY! I am so happy to be back!
Ok,
I am off to shop for Halloween decorations with Nelsa...

See ya soon!
Orophin!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! Orophin is back!!

Anonymous said...

you should be a princess,
brin age 6

Anonymous said...

a pirate
logan age 7

Anonymous said...

"i think he should be a raindeer"
tyler age 3

Anonymous said...

tyler also said, "santa should be a raindeer too" "the raindeers should be skeletons" (lol)

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!