Monday, November 10, 2008

A day in the life of an Elf

So I have been getting alot of emails about what I do all day. So I thought I would let you all know what my day goes like.

When I first wake up I brush my teeth and make my bed. Then I head over to Delphinas dinner for some yummy breakfast. I usually have eggs and toast with strawberry jam!! I love jam!!

Then I head over to Christmas headquarters to start working on all the preperations for Christmas. There is alot to do. I have to check the naughty or nice list everyday. Then I check on the gift wrapping center. We have to make sure we don't fall behind. We make so many toys that if we fell behind I don't know if we could wrap all the gifts in time. Then we have lunch. Mrs. Clause usually invites me to have lunch with her and Santa. I sure like her cooking. After lunch we head over to the candy factory. I REALLY like this part of the day. We get to test all of the candy to make sure it is good. At the end of the day we all get together and sing and dance. We love singing and dancing. When I get home at night I brush my teeth and head off to bed.


So that is a day in the life of an elf.


No comments:

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!