Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's up?!


Hey there!

How are you kids doing? I sure hope you're doing well. I am! I saw the movie I have been waiting ALL year to see. High School Musical 3!! I just loved it! The music and songs are so fun! I'm sure you kids all saw it too.

Anyway, we are still working away trying to make sure all these presents are ready for Christmas. I, myself, have been getting things ready for Santa's Thanksgiving dinner with the In-laws! Boy oh boy hope it all goes well! I want to impress Santa! He said, that if I could pull everything off on time, I could RIDE IN THE SLEIGH ON CHRISTMAS!

I am so excited!

I've been thinking a lot about what I am Thankful for.

Here are some things:


  • Santa and Mrs. Claus

  • Toys

  • Christmas

  • Silly reindeer

  • TURKEY! Mmm!

  • Hot chocolate

  • My home

  • My family

  • My friends

  • My job...


What are you kids grateful for?

2 comments:

Daughter of God said...

I grateful for transformers. and I thankful for teddys. and I thankful for santa - logan age 4

What are you thankful for? 'Santa, Tyler and logan and you and me and dad, grandmas and grandpas and that is it' - Brin age 3

Dion Seneca said...

I am grateful for family, my teacher at school, my mom and my dad, Christmas, and Santa Claus. --Wilson, age 6

I am thankful for my tree, my Daddy, my toy phone, my toy kitchen (the one she has asked Santa to bring), my tricycle and my toy car. --Scarlett, age 3

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!