Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dentist Fun!!

Well the trip to the dentist went great! The only bad thing was I had a cavity. So they had to put a filling in. The dentist told me that I need to be sure to brush my teeth really well. I eat sugar all the time so I thought that I would have one. So he told me that while I was brushing that I should sing Jingle Bells while brushing my teeth. That way by the time the song is over I know I have brushed them long enough. I think that dentist is a smart man. Thank goodness Santa told me to go to him.

Oh I am so happy about all of the comments. I have missed all of you kids. Thank you for all of your ideas on what I should be for Halloween. It is such a hard decision every year. But so much fun also.

So today I have a new fun project. Santa and I have been thinking about a fun little competition for you guys! Here at the North Pole we do something called "Christmas spirit moments" It is a lot of fun. We thought we would see what you guys could come up with also.

What is Christmas Spirit Moments? Well it is something you do for others. Something that helps them out. For example. The other day Jaellyra, my sister, woke up late and didn't have time to make her bed so I snuck in and made it for her. So they are secret gifts that you give to the people you love. So we want you to try to do that everyday for a week and then send an email to Santa. Then we will pick a winner and they will get a special little something from Santa himself!!

So get started and let us know!!

Love,
Orophin

No comments:

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!