Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last nights adventures!

What an exciting night we had last night. We have all been working so hard to make sure everything is finished for Christmas, so Mrs. Clause decided that since we were all working so hard we needed to have a fun little break. Oh and let me tell you it was a blast!!! She is such a smart lady. Well what we did was some little competitions. They were so fun! We did things like: Who could make the biggest snowman, who could decorate a Christmas tree the fastest, Who could gift wrap the most gifts and then who could drink the hot cocoa the fastest. We have some really fast elfs. It was so much fun! Mrs. Clause sure knows how to throw a party. Oh and that hot cocoa was so good!!

Today will be a good day too!! I get to go to the dentist! I love going to the dentist. He is so nice. He always makes sure my teeth are healthy and strong. I used to be afraid but then I realized He is my friend. So now I am not afraid. I will let you all know how it goes.

Love,
Orophin

P.S. What should I be for Halloween? What are you going to be?

2 comments:

The Goodsell Shrub said...

Rissa is going to be a dead bride, Tanner and Lance are going as the Grim reaper, Jacob is a giraffe and baby Brittany may be a monkey. You should go as a snow flake or Rudolph.

Anonymous said...

It was so cold yesterday here In Utah we also had hot cocca.
I'm going to be cinderella- brinsley age 4
these are our suggestions for you for halloween,
Santa, wolvereen, a monster, a dragon, or a bear.
Brin, Logan, Hadley, and Tyler

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!