Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Costume

Well the votes are in!! I am going to be candy corn for Halloween. I am excited. Mrs. Clause said she would help me with the costume. I am really excited to dress up and go to the party this year. We are going to have so many good treats and lots of dancing. I love to dance. When I hear music I cant help but start to move and dance. Music makes me so happy.
So I am having a little bit of writers block. I just don't know what you kids would like to hear about. So if you don't mind taking a min to leave a comment to let me know that would be really great!
Well I better be going. We are still working very hard on all of the toys for Christmas.

Love,
Orophin

3 comments:

The Goodsell Shrub said...

Do you eat healthy food or just a lot of sugar? Does Santa Always wear red?

Clay and Lisa said...

We want to know 10 things to keep us on the nice list and 10 things that will put us on the naughty list (so we won't do them).
Thanks

Familia_Henderson said...

Maybe some neat craft ideas for us kids to do while we wait for Christmas. We like recipes. Maybe if you have an address that we can send letters to Santa that might be good to post. Maybe some Christmas games? Thanks!

SANTA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts! Santa loves to read them with Orophin!